– To seek to support all Pagans in their personal and public life, to help ensure that they have the same rights as the followers of other beliefs and members of other religions.
– To promote a positive profile for Pagans and Paganism and to provide information on Pagan paths and beliefs to the media, official bodies and to benefit the greater community in improving their understanding of Paganism and Pagans as a growing spiritual community.
– To facilitate effective communication, education and dialogue within and between Pagan communities and with non-Pagans, through publications and events.
Membership is £20 each year for one person and £24 each year for two people living at the same address.
There are three ways to join:
– through the online shop on this website
– by direct debit
– by downloading and printing our membership form and sending it to us with a cheque or postal order.
We reserve the right to decline applications for membership at our discretion and without giving a reason. This happens very rarely.
Our aim is that you should receive a welcome pack and membership card within two weeks of joining.
Contact our Membership Manager
Registered address: c/o Ozkan Accountants Ltd 2nd Floor, Suite 12, Vantage Point New England Road Brighton BN1 4GW